SHIPPING RATES DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
SHIPPING RATES OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA: Rates quoted are DHL shipping rates. Customers are responsible for any government imposed duty and/or applicable taxes.
Note that we can ship to virtually any address in the world, provided that you pay the shipping and duty costs. For international shipping rates, or to have your country added as a ship to, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that shipping rates for the items we sell are weight based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Signature requirement: Shipments with a value of $500. or more, will require a signature upon delivery.
You may cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped. In order to cancel your order, you must contact our Ecommerce Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALBERTOMAKALI.COM ORDER RETURN POLICY
- FULL PRICE MERCHANDISE: If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return new, unused full price merchandise within 10 days of the shipping date. Orders returned beyond 10 days, will not be available for exchange or credit.
- SALE ITEMS: all sale items are final sales. no refunds, exhanges or store credit.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs. NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL SALES.
- We have a 100% inspection policy on all returned merchandise in order to determine if it has been worn, washed, dry cleaned, or altered. The merchandise being returned must be in its original saleable condition with all tags attached and no signs of wear (no dirt, make-up, wrinkle from being worn for extended periods of time, etc.).
- In order to return merchandise, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form from our Ecommerce Department at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the Original Order Number in your email.
We require the following information to be included with the returned item(s). If this information is not included, it will delay the processing of your return.
- RMA Form
- A copy of your invoice
Please return the merchandise to:
eCommerce Department -Att: EDMOND
242 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
All returns must be shipped back to Alberto Makali, using a trackable courier (UPS, FedEx, USPS Delivery Confirmation). Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Please allow 10 business days to process the return and credit your account. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed. Please note that your financial institution will likely take approximately seven business days to reflect these transactions. If you have any questions concerning your return, please contact our Ecommerce Department at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include the Original Order Number in your email.